Nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award!
I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by an amazing blogger, the one who inspires me Vartika. She is not just a good writer but a good human being too, she was one of the hosts of my first blog train. You can check out my participation in that blog train here Incredibles – Superpowers I would like to get in 2019! I have learnt a lot from her. Thanks a lot for this nomination, Vartika. It means a lot for me.
Here are the replies to your question:
Questions asked by Vartika: –
What’s your pick – Beach or Hills? — Being a fish Sun sign, its water for me always, so Beach
Fame or Friendship? — Fame can come and go, true friends stay glued in all ups and downs, so Friendship
Money or Truth? — Tough choice to make, can be situational. However its good to go with the Truth.
3 people, whom you met online and would like to meet over a coffee? —Vartika, Sonia Chatterjee and Alpana Deo. Prerna wahi I met this month only 🙂
Biggest achievement so far? — Getting my eBook Published
If you become invisible for a day? — I will sleep as much as I want without any one disturbing me.
What’s your idea of a perfect date? — Romantic and cozy candle light dinner, with flowers and music
One thing you like and dislike about me?— You are helpful, you are open to share knowledge.
Your dream destination? — Scandinavian Holiday, watching Northern Lights with Hubby
Favorite song? — All A R Rahman Songs
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display sunshine blogger award in your post/ on your blog.
- Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- How did you start your blogging journey?
- When did you start writing seriously?
- Did you ever have writer’s block?
- How do you handle and get out of writer’s block?
- Is writing a hobby or profession for you?
- Any friend from virtual world, who is now amongst your best friends?
- What would you prefer Aerobics/ Zumba/ Gym/ Yoga?
- What’s you most prized possession?
- Cats or Dogs?
- One thing that you like about yourself.
- How did you come to know me?
Its great to connect with you all again, through this award, I appreciate you work, writing style in one way or the other. I have learnt something from each one of you and thought you are worth this nomination. Although I am very keen to know your answers to these questions, however there is no hard and fast deadline to do complete it and even not mandatory to participate, but as I said would be glad to hear yur thoughts. And when you post it don’t forget to tag me.
Lots of good wishes to you,